17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Hello, June.

To contact us Click HERE
June is here.  It means so much in so many ways:
  • I am at the six-month mark of my new job.
  • Sophia turns 8 (!) on Monday, and will celebrate her b-day with friends at the end of the month.
  • Julie & I celebrate 14 years of marriage on June 27.
  • School is only two weeks away from being over, which means Sophia will soon be a 3rd grader.
  • There's only two more soccer games and two more soccer practices.
  • Ballet ends on Saturday with the year-end recital (even though we have a couple more random classes after the recital...I don't get the scheduling).
  • We get to see the Yanks in person for the first time in three years when they take on the local Nats on Sat. June 16.
  • We'll soon be staring at the Atlantic Ocean and watching waves crash on the shore.
  • We get to see our favorite singer/songwriter, Josh Ritter, perform for the fourth time at the end of June at a new venue - Wolf Trap.
  • I'll be swamped with work starting next month, and continuing through September.  (The only negative...but, busy is employed.)
  • I'm only a month away from turning 40.  (Okay, the 2nd negative...but, better than the alternative.)
Roll on, my friends.  We'll get there.  Have a safe and happy June.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder